There are many DIY home window tint kits available on the market. However, it is still better to hire an expert to do a “window tint near me” installation. You may think that going DIY is cheaper, but it can cause you to spend more if you can’t do it right on your first try. Hence, you will end up looking for shops that tint a car window near Maitland, FL.
Here are the reasons you should search for “window tint near me” and go to a shop of auto window tint around Maitland, FL, to hire a professional tint installer:
1. It can guarantee a perfect fit.
A shop around Maitland Florida uses a technology called computer-cut film. With this technique, a film is precisely cut.
2. It can make your windows less vulnerable.
Since you are using your vehicle every day, it is best to search for a “car glass tinting near me in Maitland, FL” and look for the best shop. Getting a car “window tint near me” is a safety measure for every Floridian motorist to prevent road casualties.
3. It can make your car theft-proof.
Getting a privacy window film near Maitland, FL, will help prevent burglars from stealing items in your vehicle. Your professionally installed tint will make your car’s windows shatter-resistant. Choose a darker film to make sure thieves will see less of what’s inside your vehicle. But before doing so, check the window tinting laws around Maitland, FL, or ask your installer regarding the allowed level of tint darkness in your place.
A sedan in Maitland, Florida, must have the following tint darkness percentages:
- A windshield is allowed to have non-reflective tint above the manufacturer’s AS-1 line.
- A front-side window in Maitland Florida must reflect more than 28% of light.
- A back-side window and a rear window must reflect more than 15% of light.
An SUV and a van in Maitland, Florida, must have the following tint darkness percentages:
- A windshield is allowed to have a non-reflective tint above the manufacturer’s AS-1 line.
- A front-side window must reflect more than 28% of light.
- A back-side window and a rear window are allowed to have any tint darkness that is 6 inches from the top of the window.
DIY window tinting is tempting because of its low cost. However, a “window tint near me” expert installation is more convenient and cost-efficient than the first. Doing it the DIY way can be more expensive and time and energy consuming in the long run due to trial and error.